Home Forums Plugins Offline Credit Card Processing Support [Resolved] 5 card number fields instead of 4?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Visser 3 years, 11 months ago.

Welcome to our community support forums! We're here to help - but if you have an urgent request for a Pro Plugin, you will get a prioritised response through our Premium Support page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

swcp
    Participant

On the checkout screen, I’m seeing 5 card number fields (card_number_[12345]). The first
    is set to size=3, the others are size-4. To enter, say, a MasterCard number of 16 digits,
    I need to leave the first field blank.

Is this normal? Are there card types that need the 5th group of digits? I’m worried
    customers will be confused and often have to enter it twice as they learn that the
    first field needs to be blank.

I feel like I’m missing a setting somehwere, but haven’t found it yet.

Thanks,

Mark

Michael Visser
    Keymaster

Hi swcp, this was due to an error in the calculation of the maxlength of cards. This has been resolved in the next minor Plugin update going out now.

(and yes there are card types which we now support that accept 5 groups of digits; Laser Card, Maestro, Solo and Switch for example)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘[Resolved] 5 card number fields instead of 4?’ is closed to new replies.