Here’s how to attach a WooCommerce System Report so that Plugin developers (like myself) can help customers resolve common WordPress WooCommerce Plugin issues.
- Open your site’s WordPress Administration
- From the left sidebar hover over the WooCommerce menu and click on the Status menu (in former releases of WooCommerce this was the System Status menu item)
- With the System status screen tab selected click the Get system report button from the highlighted screen notice
- Click the Copy for support button to copy the contents of the System Report to the clipboard
- Open or switch to the Premium Support page on our website and within the System Status Report contact field paste the contents.
- Complete the required Premium Support contact fields and click the Submit Enquiry button
That’s it. You’ve attached a WooCommerce System Report of your WooCommerce store to your Premium Support request here at Visser Labs. 🙂