Hi WPEC’ers, the 1.8.6 release of Offline Credit Card Processing resolves a missing common functions and introduces a new Order Total e-mail tag and popup screen detail requested by Michelle from Cloth ‘n’ Craft.
The new Order Total tag (%order_total%) displays the Order Total within the Payment Details e-mail sent to the store owner, there’s also an option to show/hide the Order Total within the card details popup screen that can be managed from Settings > Offline Credit Card within the WordPress Administration.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Added: Missing common function
- Added: Order Total (%order_total%) tag to e-mail
- Added: Order Total detail to card popup
- Added: Setting to change Sale Status when Accepted button is pressed
Unlike always, download the latest Plugin update from My Account, or via Dashboard > Updates within the WordPress Administration and for more information visit the Plugin detail page for Offline Credit Card Processing.
Both Luke Carbis and myself (Michael Visser) are very excited to start this new year with fellow store owners, starting 2013 with a new site theme is even better!
Update: The site migration will be complete in a few hours, just bringing across the latest sales and comments, etc.
We’ve got a big year ahead working with the three major e-Commerce platforms for WordPress and there’s no shortage of work to be done.
New customers visiting for the first time can enjoy our new Plugin detail pages and clearer communication of their uses, while existing customers can expect closer community interaction and tighter after-sales support facilities as we put the finishing touches on our Theme migration.
The new Theme (VL Shop) deployed here on Visser Labs changes a few rules from our existing Theme (Something New), they are:
- Premium Plugin Updates is no more, please create a User account under the e-mail address you used at Checkout (*1)
- Our separate platform sections (WP e-Commerce, WooCommerce, Jigoshop) have been merged under one roof; Plugins
- Support enquiries raised on a Plugin detail page will be moved to our Support area and followed up there
- Site visitors can monitor our daily activities via our new Trello community integration
Put simply, we’re evolving to serve and meet the expectations of the WordPress e-Commerce community, as always, if you have a feature suggestion or would like to get in touch drop a comment below or find us on the Contact page.
(*1) If you already have a User account here on Visser Labs that does not match the e-mail address provided at Checkout or are experiencing difficulties locating your original Purchase Receipt please contact us.
Hi WPER’ers, the 1.6.3 Plugin update adds support for customising the Pending Order: Payment Required e-mail (sent to the customer where the payment has not yet been processed, ala. Manual Order) as well as Admin Report/Purchase Report (customer and order details that is sent to the store owner). The new e-mail templates will only be enabled if ‘Replace WP e-Commerce Purchase Receipt’ is checked from the Settings > Printable Invoices screen.
We’ve also addressed an issue whereby file downloads were not checking the Sale Status.
Note: This is a major Plugin update for Printable Invoices and new options for Pending Order and Admin Report are available via Settings > Printable Invoices within the WordPress Administration.
We’re now moving focus to ensuring compatibility with the upcoming 3.8.9 release of WP e-Commerce which uses a new Purchase Log Notification Class which will not work with the current Printable Invoices. As mentioned on our recent Urgent update notice to Printable Invoices users (which will be followed up tomorrow with an e-mail to affected customers) we recommend postponing store updates to 3.8.9 until a minor Plugin update for Printable Invoices is released, as we do not know when the next WP e-Commerce release will be made we want to give you a heads up prior to making the jump.
As always download the latest Plugin update from Premium Plugin Updates and for more information visit the Plugin detail page for Printable Invoices.
Hi WPER’ers, this is an urgent notice to existing Printable Invoices customers to postpone updating to WP e-Commerce 3.8.9 until our Plugin is compatible with the new Purchase Log Notification (WPSC_Purchase_Log_Notification) class introduced in this major WP e-Commerce update.
We’ll be releasing the 1.6.3 Plugin update for Printable Invoices in the next Blog post, this Plugin update is compatible with up to WP e-Commerce 184.108.40.206 (not the 3.8.9 Beta), we hope to have our Printable Invoices update ready by launch of 3.8.9 and are seeking confirmation of an expected release date for this major WP e-Commerce update in order to meet this.
Hi WPER’ers, the 1.0.9 Plugin update for Store Reports introduces a new Reports Dashboard page and revised support for legacy WP e-Commerce 3.7 stores.
We’re committed to delivering new report templates with each subsequent Plugin update, this means the following reports will be available to WP e-Commerce store owners soon:
- End of Day
- Abandoned Carts
- Low Stock
- Product Search
Help us prioritise which templates to implement first, drop a comment below. As always download the latest Plugin update from Premium Plugin Updates and for more information visit the Plugin detail page for Store Reports.
Hi WPER’ers, the 1.3.5 Plugin update for Manual Ordering is considered a major feature enhancement update as we’ve cooked in Variations support as well as jQuery love across the board.
Included below is the changelog:
- Fixed: Deprecated function notice
- Fixed: Various Undefined Property notices
- Fixed: Shipping & Billing Country is now saved correctly
- Fixed: Payment method is now saved correctly
- Added: Shipping address now has a “Same as Billing Address” option
- Added: Currency to price
- Added: Variation support
The next Plugin update will include another dose of jQuery enhancements with the focus being tying the User dropdown to automatically fill the Checkout form on the Add Order page. What other features do you want us to cook up? Drop a comment below.
As always download the latest Plugin update from Premium Plugin Updates and for more information visit the Plugin detail page for Manual Ordering.
Hi WPEC’ers, the 3.1.7 Plugin update is now available which adds support for importing/merging Table Rate Prices and better merge support for Categories, Images and File Downloads. Included below is the changelog:
- Added: Support for non-SKU based identifier hook
- Added: Table Rate Price
- Added: Table Rate Price Status
- Added: Merge of Table Rate Price
- Added: Merge of Table Rate Price Status
- Fixed: Category changes not updating on merge
- Fixed: Category and Tag count resetting to 0
- Fixed: File Download not linking first file
- Fixed: Merge of Images removes existing Images
The latest sample CSV (1.4) includes Variations and the new Table Rate Prices support. As always download the latest Plugin update from Premium Plugin Updates and for more information visit the Plugin detail page for Product Importer Deluxe.
Hi WPER’ers, the 2.1.0 Plugin update for Related Products addresses a slow down in the Single Product template due to inefficient SQL querying and fixes the Default Suggestion State (for displaying automatic/manual Products by default. Here’s the complete changelog:
- Fixed: Database optimisation for automatic suggestion
- Added: Default values for first time use
- Fixed: Default Product suggestion not toggling
As always download the latest Plugin update from Premium Plugin Updates or via Dashboard > Updates within the WordPress Administration. For more information visit the Plugin detail page for Related Products.
Hi WPER’ers, the 3.1.4 Plugin update introduces support for importing Product variations as well as fixes foreign character support and Mac OS compatibility.
In a consequent post I’ll be explaining how to set up your CSV to support variations, sample CSV’s including variation support will be available for download tomorrow from the Plugin detail page. I welcome any feedback on how to support variation import methods from third-party vendors (e.g. Point of Sale, etc.).
Below is the change log.
- Fixed: Reading line endings under Mac OS
- Changed: Renamed menu item under WP e-Commerce 3.7
- Fixed: Permalink not being assigned under WP e-Commerce 3.7
- Fixed: Limited Quantity being set by default under WP e-Commerce 3.7
- Changed: Compatibility with WP e-Commerce 220.127.116.11
- Changed: Added new prompts to import validation
- Added: Import variations
- Fixed: Category cache not updating
- Changed: Improved Tag import and merge
- Added: Checks that iconv() is available
- Changed: Memory improvements for blank screen at initial upload page
As always download the latest Plugin update from Premium Plugin Updates or via Dashboard > Updates within the WordPress Administration. For more information visit the Plugin detail page for Product Importer Deluxe.
below is the change log.
Hi WPER’ers, the 3.1.2. Plugin update for Product Importer Deluxe focuses on the addition of Zero Price Product support (e.g. $0.00), improving foreign language/character support as well as eliminating the need for multiple imports (one full import, one merge import) by modifying the merge import method to also create new Products where an existing SKU cannot be detected.
Other improvements include a clean up of the import templates (got rid of 3 unnecessary template files) and moving Wholesale Pricing import support out of Product Importer Deluxe and into its own Plugin; as has been done in the past for Related Products, Custom Fields, etc.
Automatic image method detection reads the contents of the first Product row’s Image column and decides if it looks like a URL (e.g. http://www.domain.com/images/image-1.jpg) or filename (e.g. image-1.jpg|image-2.jpg). If successful it will set the import method options for you by enabling the image import tickbox as well as selecting the correct image import method (e.g. filename, external or manual upload).
Here’s the full changelog:
- Changed: Moved Wholesale Pricing integration to its own Wholesale Pricing
- Added: Zero Price support for Products
- Added: Image method detection at upload time
- Changed: Merge import method creates new Products too
- Changed: Removed …import-failed_minimum.php template file
- Changed: Removed …import-success-warnings.php template file
- Changed: Removed …import-success.php template file
- Fixed: Foreign characters being stripped at import
As always, download your Plugin update from Premium Plugin Updates or jump over to the Plugin detail page for more information.