Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.0.9 Plugin update is a minor Plugin update swapping out our legacy WooCommerce Subscriptions (WCS) export engine for a newer, faster model! We are now using wcs_get_subscriptions() to query Subscriptions and extending it to our suit our export needs, that means more export fields and filters and better memory management.
New Subscription fields include Subscription Status (different to Order Status), Payment Method, Shipping Method, Order Total, Order Subtotal, Recurring Total, Shipping Cost, Related Orders, Subscription Items (including Product and Variation ID’s, Product Names and individual Attribute values).
New Subscription filters include Status, Product, Customer and Source, additional filters (we’ve seriously only just scratched what we can do with Subscription filtering) will be introduced in the next minor Plugin update.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Added: Subscription Sorting
- Added: Filter Subscriptions by Customer
- Added: Filter Subscriptions by Product
- Added: Filter Subscriptions by Source
- Added: Subscription Billing and Shipping fields
- Added: Active Subscriber field to Users export
- Added: Tickets export type
- Added: Nuke Scheduled Export to Advanced options
- Added: Nuke WP-CRON Option to Advanced options
- Added: New Subscriptions export engine
- Added: Notice regarding increased memory demands with Query Monitor
- Fixed: PHP warning exporting from WooCommerce Checkout Manager
- Fixed: appearing in some price values
- Fixed: Empty Cost of Good for Variations in Product export
- Changed: Removed WooCommerce User fields from Subscriptions export type
What’s coming up
We have only just scratched what we can do with the new WooCommerce Subscriptions export engine, we can go crazy in the next minor Plugin update with additional Subscription and Subscription Item export fields, I’m looking at how we can do Order Items Formatting rules for the Subscription export type.
If you don’t see a field you need within the new Subscriptions export type drop a comment below or open a Support ticket with us.
For the 2.1 Plugin update and beyond I’ll be looking at how we can add support within the Export and Edit Scheduled Export screens for ‘export templates’, this will allow store owners to create templates of the specific fields and ordering they want for an export and link them to different exports (be that manual exports from the Export screen, within Scheduled Exports or via the CRON export engine). This will be a big feature to implement and will give store owners super-powers.
Download the latest Plugin update from My Account, or via Dashboard > Updates within the WordPress Administration and for more information visit the Plugin detail page for Store Exporter Deluxe.