Hi WooCommerce users, it’s coming up to that time of year for Visser Labs to go on standby for the holiday season.
The Christmas banner will be going up from Friday, 20th of Dec till the 6th of January.
Highlights of 2019 include:
- working through ~800 pre-sales and support tickets
- transferring ownership of WooCommerce Checkout Manager to QuadLayers; experts in WooCommerce Checkout customisation
- ongoing works for Store Exporter Deluxe (new native integrations, new filters, new export methods, etc.)
- adding WP-CLI support to Product Importer Deluxe, and
- ongoing works for Store Importer Deluxe (just needs Product and Order Item import sorted and it’ll be ready to go!).
The storefront will still be operating so if you need a Plugin we’re still selling but there will be limited Premium Support available to existing customers and urgent pre-sales only. For everything else we’ll play catch up in January.
We’ll sweep Premium Support over the weekend prior to opening to ensure we’re ready to go Monday morning with minor Plugin updates and announcements for the year ahead.
On behalf of Visser Labs, we do hope you enjoy any time you may be taking off over the holiday period. Stay safe.
We look forward to catching up with you in 2020. 🙂