Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.7 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update confirming WooCommerce 3.4 compatibility, a new JSON export file format and new functionality requested by the community and fixes from the past fortnight.
What’s new in 2.7?
Advanced TM Extra Product Options export field support
Our integration with WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options means you can export not only the Order Item value but also include Cost and Quantity details, see the following code snippet to enable these advanced Order export fields.
New JSON export format
You can now generate export files for all export types as JSON formatted files. It’s available on the Quick Export and Add New/Edit Scheduled Export screen.
Advanced filters for Filter Orders by Product
You can now generate Order exports filtered by Product(s) and exclude other Order Items from the Order export.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Filter tickbox status affects Filters on Quick Export screen
- Order ID range filtering to Sequential Order Numbers (thanks Rocio)
- Export support for YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List Premium (thanks Rocio)
- Advanced WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options fields for Cost and Quantity (thanks Joe)
- JSON export format
- Subscription ID attribute to XML export type
- Filter out Order Items from Orders not matching selected Products (thanks Dirk)
- WooCommerce dismiss styling to all notices
- Missing Order Sorting option on Edit Scheduled Export screen
- Export support for WooCommerce Easy Bookings (thanks Dirk)
- Filter Orders by Order ID to Filter Orders by Invoice Number for Sequential Order Numbers users
- WooCommerce 3.4 compatibility