Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.6 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update including new functionality requested by the community and fixes from the past month.
What’s new in 2.6?
Order Export Triggers integrates with Scheduled Exports
Linking a Order Export Trigger was previously limited to several export methods, this is now available to all export methods. Note that the field values set within the existing Order Export Triggers section will override that field’s value if also set on the Edit Scheduled Export screen.
New Filter Products by Stock Quantity filter
You can now filter Product exports by Stock Quantity values, supporting exact numbers as well as less than, greater than and not equals. Give it a try!
Native export support for 113 Plugins!
We now support native exporting from AliDropship Woo.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Scheduled Export option for all Order Export Triggers (thanks Simon)
- Excel formulas option to Settings and Edit Scheduled Export screen (thanks Pavle)
- Filter Products by Stock Quantity (thanks Alberto)
- Export support for AliDropship for WooCommerce (thanks Joao)
- Default empty value for Scheduled Export option for all Order Export Triggers (thanks Jatin)
- Start Date and End Date showing incorrectly in WooCommerce Appointments (thanks Rob)
- Show Restore Archives Tab regardless of Enable Archive status (thanks Francisco)
- Fixed filename field for Order Export Trigger stripping some Tags (thanks Jatin)