Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.5.7 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update including additional export fields and native export support for more WooCommerce Plugins.
What’s new in 2.5.7?
Automatic detection of PHP FORM limit restriction
The Quick Export screen and Edit Export Template screens automatically detects if there are more FORM elements on-screen that the server can process in one go and displays an information notice on how to resolve this; this is related to the the max_input_vars PHP configuration option. This restriction affects a small number of WooCommerce store owners and can be quickly resolved by reviewing our documentation.
Additional New Order Export Trigger methods
New options have been added to the New Order Export Trigger section of WooCommerce > Store Export > Settings > Export Triggers… for automatically new exports when a new Order is received.
Native export support for 110 Plugins!
Here’s the full changelog:
- Order export support for WooCommerce Upload Files (thanks Adam)
- Filters to override default filename, extension and mime type in CRON exports (thanks Adad)
- Export support for Google Customer Reviews for WooCommerce (thanks Michele)
- Label formatting to Measurement Type in WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator (thanks David)
- Term URL to the Categories export type (thanks Jo)
- Term URL to the Tags export type (thanks Jo)
- Product SKU to Reviews export type
- Order Items: Tax Percentage to Orders export type (thanks Raffaele)
- Quick Export button to the WordPress Admin bar when on the Quick Export tab
- Notice when number of export fields is over the PHP FORM limit
- Notice to Overview tab
- POST to remote URL as Export method for New Order Export Trigger
- Upload to remote FTP/SFTP as Export method for New Order Export Trigger (thanks Frederik)
- CRON options not overriding defaults
- Consistant Export Fields summary message across all export types
- Added suggestions to the Custom fields saved notice
- Corrupt Term URL breaking some export types (thanks Sandy)
- Label display of custom Export Formats on Scheduled Exports screen (thanks Fabian)
- Export compatibility with legacy WooCommerce Subscriptions (thanks Sandy)
- Increased padding around export fields on Quick Export screen
- Moved Quick Export types into separate template files
- Improved rollback of export flag on failed Scheduled Exports (thanks John)