Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.5.2 Plugin release is a minor Plugin update adding additional export fields, filters and native export support for more WooCommerce Plugins.
What’s new in 2.5.2?
Codeless support for exporting Custom Term Taxonomies
You can now export custom Term Taxonomies added from WooCommerce Plugins without touching a line of code. This means out of the box we detect custom Term Taxonomies added via register_taxonomy(); don’t worry our code snippet to achieve this still works!
Manually trigger Scheduled Exports without waiting for the screen to refresh
No more loading screen… we’ve added WP AJAX support to this commonly used store export feature!
Native export support for 107 Plugins!
We now support native exporting from WooCommerce Gift Certificates Pro.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Filter Products by Product Gallery
- Product export support for custom Term Taxonomies
- Export support for WooCommerce Gift Certificates Pro (thanks Jan)
- Filter to keep order_items Object when exporting Orders (thanks Ørjan)
- Filter to override Transient timeout for TM EPO field scanning (thanks Colm)
- Advanced Setting option to manually refresh TM EPO fields
- Order export compatibility with Sequential Order Numbers Pro (thanks Matt)
- Scheduled Subscription exports not filtering by Products (thanks Beni)
- Total Quantity Order field not counting correctly with individual Order Items Formatting (thanks Marvin)
- Order date filtering where the date does not match the date format (thanks Colm)
- Changed: Exclude Draft Products from Product filter dropdowns (thanks Elizabeth)