Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.1.9 Plugin update is an urgent minor Plugin update to resolve activation issues affecting a small number of users when upgrading to the 2.1.8 minor release from Thursday.
When dealing with PHP fatal errors an ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure as recovering from them is just nasty so I’m very happy to get this release out to the Store Exporter Deluxe community. In the background I’ve re-written the automatic Plugin updater and Plugin update engine running on this website to provide better reporting when Plugin builds fail to lower the impact of corrupt Plugin releases.
The changelog for the 2.1.9 minor release is very short as it focuses on resolving the above Plugin activation issue and performance optimisations by lowering the number of Hook and Filter registrations on each screen load.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Added: PHPExcel temp directory override Filter (thanks Dmitry)
- Fixed: Re-introduced Subscriptions Filter (thanks Matt)
- Fixed: Activation issue when refreshing Transients (thanks Yoshi)
- Fixed: Default Scheduled Export schedule to daily
- Changed: Conditionally load Filters and Actions on export running (thanks Tim)