Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.1.5 Plugin update is a minor Plugin update extending the functionality and filters available within the Edit Scheduled Export and Edit Export Template screens. You can now re-order (drag-and-drop) export fields on the Edit Export Template screen and filter Scheduled Exports to run on specific days of the week.
Limit Scheduled Exports to Specific Days
With the 2.1.5 Plugin release you can choose what days Scheduled Exports run on, for instance if you do not want FTP uploads going to your supplier on weekends then simply exclude Saturday and Sunday from the Edit Scheduled Export screen.
Re-order Export Template fields
Just like you can re-order export fields to your liking on the Quick Export screen the same can now be done from the Edit Export Template screen, simply drag-and-drop the export fields then click Publish/Update to see those changes reflected in Scheduled Exports.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Added: Export support for WooCommerce Product Bundles
- Added: Remember Filter Products by Brand
- Added: Export support for WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities
- Added: Override for excluding child Order Items from Product Bundles in the Order exports (thanks Michael)
- Added: Re-order export fields from the Edit Export Template screen (thanks Thomas)
- Added: Override for Refund Date excluding Fully Refunded Order
- Added: Template Tag woo_ce_is_scheduled_export (thanks Valentin)
- Added: Template Tag woo_ce_is_export_template
- Added: Order Items: Publish Date to Orders export (thanks Nitai)
- Added: Order Items: Modified Date to Orders export
- Added: Filter Orders by Digital Products (thanks Valentin and Michael)
- Added: Support for no cell escaping in CSV/TSV exports (thanks Juan)
- Added: Clear Recent Scheduled Exports associated with deleted Scheduled Exports
- Added: Days filter to Scheduled Exports Frequency tab (thanks Henrik)
- Fixed: Filter Products by Brand in Scheduled Exports