Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.3.7 Plugin update is a minor Plugin release adding HTTP authentication support for importing Product images behind a login restricted site and allowing unrestricted CRON imports.
What’s coming up?
Development is continuing for Store Importer Deluxe with 80% of the Product import functionality from Product Importer Deluxe now available in Store Importer Deluxe.
Store Importer Deluxe now supports Order imports and with the next minor release will support multi-level Category generation.
When 100% of Product import functionality has migrated over to Store Importer Deluxe development for Product Importer Deluxe will cease and all future development will continue in Store Importer Deluxe which is a free upgrade to existing Product Importer Deluxe customers.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Empty secret key CRON imports (thanks Antonio)
- Merging Product Gallery images (thanks Rupesh)
- Product Featured not updating (thanks Daniel)
- Merging Products no longer refreshed Post Published detail (thanks Eoin)
- Auto-matching of Attribute Visible on the product page field at import time
- Merging imports might show a missing import failure reason
- Importing Variations with multiple Attributes failed validation (thanks Jamon)
- Imported images not updating thumbnails with duplicate filenames (thanks Arnon)
- Resuming imports after completing an import session
- HTTP authentication support for downloading Product images (thanks Ryuichi)
- Import support for WC Fields Factory (thanks Tim)
- Import support for WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator (thanks David)
- Additional logging Filters for Category and Tag imports
- Attribute Position import support (thanks Gio)
- Attribute Visible on product page import support
- Attribute Used for variations import support