Hi all, we’ve pushed a Plugin update for the Visser Labs Updater to resolve some compatibility issues and to integrate better with our suite of Plugins. The update will appear within Dashboard > Updates within your WordPress Administration or can be downloaded from here.
Hi Exchange users, if you’ve purchased a Theme or Plugin from iThemes.com website you are urged to reset your password immediately as a precaution suspicious activity on their membership server overnight. Payment information has not been compromised as payments are processed by third-party payment processors.
Here’s a snippet from Cory Miller:
After noticing some suspicious activity on our server earlier today, we discovered a significant attack on our membership database. In an over-abundance of caution, we’re asking all customers to reset their iThemes password immediately.
To protect your account from any unauthorized access, we’ve temporarily reset all user passwords. We just sent emails to our entire iThemes customer community asking you to do this as well. To regain access to your account, you’ll need to reset your password now.
Hi iThemes Exchange users, today we’ve released our Pro upgrade for the basic Store Exporter Plugin for iThemes Exchange, meet Store Exporter Deluxe, even better till the end of September you can get 50% off the Pro upgrade!
The initial release of the Pro upgrade for Store Exporter unlocks the following:
- Export Orders
- Export as XML
- Export as Excel 2007 (XLS)
In the following Plugin updates we’ll be consolidating the same functionality that appears in other platforms supported by Store Exporter Deluxe so expect to see the following very soon:
- Select export date ranges
- Filter Orders by multiple filter options
- Customers export
- Schedule automatic exports with filtering options
- CRON export engine
- Integration with iThemes Exchange Addons
- Export Coupons
In this short tutorial we will change the WordPress Front page on a new WordPress site from the default Blog listing to the Exchange storefront.
Create a new Page called ‘Storefront’
- Open Pages > Add New from the WordPress Administration
- Set the Page title to ‘Storefront’ (or your preferred Page name)
- Paste the following shortcode in the page content section
- Click Publish
Set the ‘Storefront’ page as the default Exchange Store Page
- Open Exchange > Settings from the WordPress Administration
- Click on the Pages tab
- Under the ‘Store Page’ entry change the Page Type from Exchange to WordPress
- A new dropdown under Page Title will appear, select the new ‘Storefront’ Page you created
- Click Save Changes
Set the ‘Storefront’ page as the default WordPress Front page
- Open Settings > Reading from the WordPress Administration
- Under ‘Front page displays’ check the ‘A static page’ option
- Change the ‘Front page’ dropdown option to the new ‘Storefront’ Page you created
- Click Save Changes
Refresh the home page of your WordPress site, you now have your opening website page as the storefront.