Since Visser Labs offers non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is delivered. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Visser Labs will not refund purchases for incompatibility issues, nor due to misunderstandings about software compatibility.
Visser Labs also reserves the right to decline refund requests in the following situations:
- When a customer demands a refund without reason immediately after buying the software.
- When a customer informs us about changing his/her decision to buy the software.
- When reasons which prevent a customer from using our software and are stated clearly. For example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our software.
The above are not automatic rules and are applied on a per-individual basis and exceptional circumstances happen. We are always available to discuss customer needs and to work with you to ensure our software is able to meet your needs.
We do honor requests for refund for the following reasons:
- Verified non-delivery of the product: due to some e-mailing issues where you do not receive an e-mail from us, we will attempt to resend the product to an alternate e-mail address.
- Download issues: it may happen so that you are having problems downloading the product, we will make the download available on one of our download servers for you to attempt to download the product from another computer.
Claims and disputes
For purchase claims and disputes please open a Support ticket with us via the Support page. New disputes raised via PayPal include limited store and Plugin details that severely restricts our ability to promptly assist and resolve issues and/or process refunds.
Payment issues (PayPal)
E-cheque and bank transfers
A common payment issue is where payments are funded by bank transfers or debit accounts within PayPal, this can delay the release of your purchase for up to 72 hours as we await confirmation from PayPal. Feel free to contact us to look into this with you via pre-sales using the contact details available on our Contact page.
PayPal Checkout errors
There is no restriction on sales to any particular country set on this website. Upon investigation, some issues may be found to be on the side of PayPal. We request that you contact PayPal in your relevant country (e.g. PayPal Australia, PayPal Singapore) to further investigate the issue so that it can be resolved.