Wholesale Pricing for WP e-Commerce uses custom User Roles to apply different pricing levels against preferred customers (e.g. Subscribers, Wholesalers, Staff, guests/site visitors, etc.).
Wholesale pricing rules can be set via the Settings screen to be applied store wide for each User Role and/or overridden on a per-Product basis via the Add/Edit Products screen, pricing rules include:
- Easy to use mark up/mark down controls for User Roles and Products
- Support for local currency (e.g. dollar) or percentage based mark up/mark down (e.g. Add 15% mark up to all Products when viewed by guests/site visitors, or take $3.00 off all Products for logged-in Users/Subscribers, etc.)
- Per-User Role fixed price overrides can be applied on per-Product basis (e.g. Sell Sample Product for $45.00 to Wholesalers, show default Price and Sale Price to guests/site visitors, etc.)
- Disable Wholesale Pricing on a per-Product basis (e.g. Ignore pricing rules for Sample Product but apply to all other Products)
You can now bulk import/export Wholesale Pricing per-Product rules with Product Importer Deluxe.
WP e-Commerce Compatibility
- WP e-Commerce 3.7 ready (up to 3.7.8)
- WP e-Commerce 3.8 ready (up to 3.8.12)
The latest release can be downloaded from your My Account page.
Looking for support, a copy of the readme, Plugin updates, Ideas or usage instructions? Check out our Documentation for Wholesale Pricing.
As the end-user you’re driving this Plugin’s future. Vote for a feature enhancement and/or suggest features in the Comments section.
Wholesale Pricing comes with a Quick Start document (readme.txt) to help with installing the Plugin. Additional support can be found from the Contact page or methods below.
If you find yourself needing immediate support for your purchase use the Premium Support page or Live Support button.
Wholesale Pricing Forum
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions please join the members discussion on our Wholesale Pricing forum.