Store Toolkit – formally Nuke – includes a growing set of commonly-used e-Commerce administration tools aimed at web developers and store maintainers including the following features:
- Re-link broken WP e-Commerce Pages
- Re-link existing Sales from pre-registered Users
- Repair WordPress option ‘wpsc_version’
- Manage Permalinks for WP e-Commerce Pages (e.g. Products Page, Checkout, etc.)
- Nuke support for clearing WP e-Commerce store records
- All in One SEO Pack integration (All in One SEO Pack)
WooCommerce & Jigoshop
- Nuke support for clearing store records
If you find yourself in the situation where you need to start over with a fresh installation of Jigoshop, WooCommerce or WP e-Commerce then a ‘nuke’ will do the job.
This Plugin clears the following WP e-Commerce 3.7 and 3.8 database tables:
- …wpsc_wishlist (Add to Wishlist)
- …wpsc_creditcard (Offline Credit Card Processing)
Since the release of WP e-Commerce 3.8 Store Toolkit also includes support for nuking the following custom Post types and taxonomies:
- Products (wpsc-product)
- Categories (wpsc_category)
- Tags (product_tag)
- Wishlist entries (wpsc-wishlist)
Store Toolkit includes support for nuking the following WooCommerce & Jigoshop store details:
- Products (product)
- Categories (product_cat)
- Product Images
- Tags (product_tag)
- Orders (shop_order)
Store Toolkit’s ‘nuke’ feature will clear the contents of the above mentioned tables, the 1.2 release brings controlled tactical detonations but as with any nuclear weapon there is no second chance so ensure you backup the contents of these tables if there is even the slightest chance you’ll need them in the future.
Looking for support, a copy of the readme, Plugin updates, Ideas or usage instructions? Check out our Documentation for Store Toolkit.
Store Toolkit comes with a Quick Start document (readme.txt) to help with installing the Plugin. Additional support can be found from the Contact page or methods below.
If you find yourself needing immediate support for your purchase use the Premium Support page or Live Support button.
Store Toolkit Forum
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions please join the members discussion on our Store Toolkit forum.