Hi WPEC’ers, the 3.2.4 Plugin update for Product Importer Deluxe adds support for scheduled imports (via cron) as well as additional import methods to extend our ‘merge Product changes’ feature.
The scheduled importing feature is ideal for store owners that wish to:
- maintain very large online catalogues (importing/merging via cron is faster and uses less memory)
- in-house inventories can be synced through regular automated imports (e.g. every 30 minutes merge stock changes)
Scheduled importing can be configured within your Administrator’s hosting panel (e.g. cPanel) or by contacting your hosting provider for more information, see the Plugin readme for details on the expected URL request format.
New import options
Product Importer Deluxe now comes with three different import methods to control how new Products are imported and existing Products are merged, these are:
- Import new Products only: Import new Products and do not merge Product changes
- Import new Products and merge Product changes: Recommended for most store owners
- Merge Product changes only: Do not import new Products, only merge Product changes