To add a custom Last Modified Order field within the Orders export type add the following PHP snippet to your current WordPress Theme’s functions.php file:View Code
Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.1.10 Plugin update is an urgent minor Plugin update to resolve an issue with empty Order exports, the Variation Product Type not being included in Product exports and the Featured Image/Product Gallery fields being empty. There is no new functionality in this minor release.
The changelog for the 2.1.10 minor release is very short as it focuses on resolving the above export issues introduced by the performance optimisations in the last 2.1.9 minor Plugin release. Now that the fires are out from the 2.1.8 major Plugin release I will be focusing on assisting store owners via Premium Support and planning development for the 2.2 series.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed: Order exports not working
- Fixed: Product Variations not being included in exports
- Fixed: Featured Image and Product Gallery missing
- Changed: Clearer wording of max_execution_time notice
- Changed: Display open_basedir with notice styling
Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.1.9 Plugin update is an urgent minor Plugin update to resolve activation issues affecting a small number of users when upgrading to the 2.1.8 minor release from Thursday.
When dealing with PHP fatal errors an ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure as recovering from them is just nasty so I’m very happy to get this release out to the Store Exporter Deluxe community. In the background I’ve re-written the automatic Plugin updater and Plugin update engine running on this website to provide better reporting when Plugin builds fail to lower the impact of corrupt Plugin releases.
The changelog for the 2.1.9 minor release is very short as it focuses on resolving the above Plugin activation issue and performance optimisations by lowering the number of Hook and Filter registrations on each screen load.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Added: PHPExcel temp directory override Filter (thanks Dmitry)
- Fixed: Re-introduced Subscriptions Filter (thanks Matt)
- Fixed: Activation issue when refreshing Transients (thanks Yoshi)
- Fixed: Default Scheduled Export schedule to daily
- Changed: Conditionally load Filters and Actions on export running (thanks Tim)
To add a custom Subscription field within the Subscriptions export type add the following PHP snippet to your current WordPress Theme’s functions.php file:View Code
Hi WooCommerce store owners, the 2.1.8 Plugin update is a minor Plugin update (although it doesn’t look it from the changelog) adding support for new export Plugins and resolving GMT timezone issues affecting Quick Exports and Scheduled Exports.
Note: A fresh 2.1.9 release will be distributed shortly to resolve upgrade issues affecting a small number of users of the 2.1.8 release.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Added: Exported Order notes option to Edit Scheduled Export screen
- Added: Export support for AweBooking (thanks Juan)
- Added: Arrival Date to Orders export type
- Added: Departure Date to Orders export type
- Added: Adults to Orders export type
- Added: Children to Orders export type
- Added: Room Type ID to Orders export type
- Added: Room Type Name to Orders export type
- Added: Check for DISABLE_WP_CRON Constant on Scheduled Export screen (thanks Matt)
- Added: WordPress Filter to override Product Attribute formatting in Product Name column (thanks Peter)
- Added: Attribute Quantity field to Products export (thanks Anestis)
- Added: Export support for YITH Delivery Date Premium (thanks Ruben)
- Added: Featured Image Formatting options to Quick Export screen
- Added: Override for exporting Commissions from custom tables (thanks Nancy)
- Added: Export support for YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On (thanks Corin)
- Added: Disable XLSX export and display notice where ZipArchive Class is missing (thanks Pam)
- Fixed: PHP warning in WooCommerce Bookings integration (thanks George)
- Fixed: Scheduling tab on Edit Scheduled Export screen disappearing
- Fixed: Fatal error increasing memory limit for some users
- Fixed: Filter Orders by Date > Last month not including last day (thanks Lawrence)
- Fixed: Duplicate tax rates appearing in Order Items (thanks Faha)
- Fixed: Duplicate Variation details appearing in Order Items (thanks Thomas)
- Fixed: PHP warning in Gravity Forms integration for a Order Items Formatting rule (thanks Rhys)
- Fixed: Vendor Commission empty on Products export (thanks Aaron)
- Fixed: Product Vendors type with new Product Vendors
- Fixed: Scheduled Exports Days frequency using GMT time (thanks Dipesh)
- Fixed: Mobile support for Quick Export screen
- Fixed: Default export timeout of 600 seconds (thanks Graham)
- Fixed: Allow Backorders not exporting “Allow, but notify” option
- Fixed: Export filename date not using WordPress current_time() (thanks Pam)
- Fixed: Scheduled Export frequency Once not working
- Fixed: Export slowdown when no active modules are detected (thanks Oriano)
- Changed: Removed experimental Google Sheets support (it’s coming back in 2.2)
- Changed: Moved WordPress notice dismissable to functions.php
- Changed: Moved export data preparation to individual export type files
To add a custom User field that uses the User ID linked to individual Orders within the Orders export type add the following PHP snippet to your current WordPress Theme’s functions.php file:View Code
Since the 2.1.6 Plugin release of Store Exporter Deluxe it is possible to hook into the WordPress Action ‘woo_ce_failed_scheduled_export’ which is run when a Scheduled Export fails to complete successfully (e.g. login issue, unable to write file, empty export, etc.).
To generate an e-mail notification on failed Scheduled Exports add the following PHP snippet to your current WordPress Theme’s functions.php file:View Code
To add a new custom Order Filter to the Quick Export screen add the following PHP snippet to your current WordPress Theme’s functions.php file:View Code
To add a new custom Order Filter to the Edit Scheduled Export screen add the following PHP snippet to your current WordPress Theme’s functions.php file:View Code
To add a new Custom Term Taxonomy-linked export field to the Products export type in Store Exporter Deluxe add the following PHP snippet to your current WordPress Theme’s functions.php file replacing $term_taxonomy with the Custom Term Taxonomy name of your choosing:View Code
Here’s a extended example of adding multiple Custom Term Taxonomy-linked export fields to the Products export type from different Custom Term Taxonomies (that’s a mouthful):View Code